Friday, January 22, 2010

Give Us This Day, Our Daily Bread



 I have missed alot of days all ready and to all my followers I am sorry. I am starting over and going to make a better effort at this. 
Friday's are the "sabbath" day here in kuwait. The day that the men go to the Mosque's to pray and the women prepare for the big family feasts, and by family I mean all the extended family. SO BIG dinners. Because of this it is also our church day since it is the day "most" people have off (I quote most because my husband is not included in this)
And, for those who care to know, going to church by yourself and three boys is not easy. But the service is totally worth the battle of getting there!

1 comment:

  1. Going to church with 2 kids alone is no easy task, so I definately admire you for taking 3 :)

    ReplyDelete