Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7th, a little late.







Banana Bread YUMMY! (that I can't eat because it seems Sam has a dairy intolerence:I ).
What I bake in;  It is a gas stove with six burners. 
Because gas is so cheap, it really is the way to go; plus I love cooking with gas. Not to mention that the electrical wiring is not the best here. So even though you can buy an electrive oven (which is wickedly expensive) you ar very likely to pop a fuse or even blow the whole circuit.
The gas, it comes in these cylinders, not piped into the house.  I have a spare incase I run out in the middle of dinner (been known to happen on more then one occassion) and the nice heiress (who happens to be a man and doesn't inherit anything, he just looks after the house) will replace my empty bottles for me!

3 comments: